In Orgzit, you can not only send SMSs manually but also automate them by some quick additional steps.
The process of sending SMSs manually is a one time exercise. After the set-up, the same process can be automated with the help of a workflow. This process saves time, manual effort and sends SMSs based on required conditions.
To execute this feature, the following process is to be followed:
- Go to Table's settings and select Create Workflow+.
- Give a name to the Workflow.
- Select Event Type as Post Save.
- Fill in the condition(s) at which you want the workflow triggered. For instance, after a particular time period or at a change of state to some particular state.
5. Select the Workflow Action as Action Config.
6. Then, from the list of Action Configs, select the one you want to be triggered when the above conditions are met.
Once you set up a workflow, to trigger the Action Config you have prepared to send SMSs, Orgzit will automatically send the SMSs as soon as the set conditions are met. A similar process can also help automate the process of generating PDFs, sending emails, and calling.
You can also check out the video for this process here: