In Orgzit, you can not only send SMSs manually but also automate them by some quick additional steps.
By using this feature you can:
- Send SMS notifications to leads, customers, team members etc
- Send SMSs when a particular task is completed
- Send SMSs at a particular date
- Send SMSs when a particular condition is met
Triggering SMSs based on a condition is a two-step process:
- Create the SMS Action Config - Read the linked document to learn how to create SMS Action Configs
- Set up an Automation (Workflow) to trigger it based on condition
Set up an Automation (Workflow) to trigger SMSs
The process of sending SMSs manually is a one-time exercise. After the set-up, the same process can be automated with the help of automations (previously workflows). This process saves time, manual effort and sends SMSs based on required conditions.
To execute this feature, the following process is to be followed:
- Go to Table's settings and select Create Automation+.
- Give a name to the Automation.
- Select Event Type as Post Save.
- Fill in the condition(s) at which you want the workflow triggered. For instance, after a particular time period or at a change of state to some particular state.
5. Select the Workflow Action as Action Config.
6. Then, from the list of Action Configs, select the one you want to be triggered when the above conditions are met.
Once you set up a workflow, to trigger the Action Config you have prepared to send SMSs, Orgzit will automatically send the SMSs as soon as the set conditions are met.
A similar process can also help automate the process of generating PDFs, sending emails, and calling.
You can also check out the video for this process here: