In the full-page record view, you can view all data to do with a particular record on one screen. There are two ways to access full-page record view:
- In tabular view, click on the magnifying glass in the last column for the record that you wish to view.
- In tabular view, click anywhere on the relevant record to open split view. Next click on View to open up the record in full-page record view.
The full-page record view has three main parts:
- Record details: All data under the record is visible on the left.
- Collaboration features: Comments, tasks, files, and history can be added and viewed on the right.
- Relationships: Relationships, if any, are displayed at the bottom of the page.