In the Invoicing and Order Management Workspace, all the information relevant to managing your orders and serving your customers are systematically connected to ensure that your order management workflows are smooth and seamless.
Following is a quick how-to guide to help you understand how to manage and track dispatches for your orders.
- Switch tables by clicking on the “Dispatches” table.
- Close to the top right corner of your screen, you will see a button called "+Dispatch".
- Clicking on this button will open a popup with a form for adding a dispatch.
- On the “Create Dispatch” form, you need to fill the data in the respective fields. Some of these fields can be filled from the drop-down menu available against the field. For eg: The field called "Sales order" will have the list of all the existing sales order.
- Fields with a red star next to them are required fields. Be sure to fill them or else you will get an error when you add a dispatch.
- Clicking on the "Create" button would create the dispatch record for the selected order.
Note: In case additional data such as delivery vehicle number, transporter name etc with respect to the dispatches is to be recorded, additional columns / data fields in the Dispatch Table can be quickly added.