Orgzit offers a 2 week trial period for all the users to get acquainted with the platform. Post the trial period, you will have the option of upgrading your package from trial mode to a paid version.
Step to do so are as follows:
- Login to your Orgzit account
- You will see a button on the top right corner of the dashboard. The button will be marked as an "upward arrow" with the message, "Upgrade Plan".
- Clicking on it will present a dialog box which will have the options of available upgrades.
- If you are using a trial, you will have the option of upgrading to a "Super" plan or a "premium" plan. Pricing details are given according to the type of billing cycle you opt for, i.e. billed monthly or annually.
- Similarly, if you are an existing paid user of the super plan, you will have the option of upgrading to a "premium" plan.
- To upgrade, you will be requested to share your phone number and the number of users you plan to have our platform.
- Once you have entered the requisite details, you can click on "Send Request" and our team will get in touch with you.