EDITING A RECORD
A record in Orgzit can be modified/updated by following any of the three simple processes:
Method 1 (Tabular Edit):
- After creating a record, the data on the table gets updated. A new row is added with your data. To edit any other record, hover your mouse pointer over the "three dots" button on the left end of the record you want to edit.
- A menu will be displayed which will have the edit record option enlisted.
- Selecting the "edit" option (refer to gif below) will convert the record into an editable record, allowing you to make the correction there itself. After the desired updation, click on the "green tick" on the left end of the record. This will update the changes.
This video can help you understand the process of editing a record.
Method 2 (Inline Edit):
- Double clicking on a specific record's field will convert the selected field to editable format.
Here is a video guide which can help edit your record with the in-line edit method.
Method 3 (Record Detail edit):
- You can click on the button present on the left end of the record to open the record.
- You can now click on the "edit" button present on the top right corner of the popped up dialog box.
With the help of this video, you can easily edit the details of your record.
DELETING A RECORD
A record in Orgzit can be deleted by following this simple processes:
- Selecting the "Delete" button (refer to gif below) will prompt you with a dialog box, presenting you the effects of deleting that specific record. eg: if that record is connected to some records in some different tables/app, the dialog box will enlist the other records that will be deleted with the record selected for deletion.
- If you want to confirm, click on the red "delete" button.
- This will delete the selected and other attached records.
This video can help you delete a record easily.